360-Access.com created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our data gathering and dissemination practices, the provisions of which shall be used as a minimum for all 360-Access.com Web sites.
In general, you can visit 360-Access.com web sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you. Personal information like your name, postal address, and e-mail address is obtained only when voluntarily submitted. 360-Access.com collects this information in several ways:
- Through the 360-Access.com Registration page;
- Through registration, surveys, and other online forms;
- As part of an ongoing sales process;
- While providing technical support, consultation, or product information;
- Through the process of maintaining and upgrading our products;
- And, through automated means such as communications protocols, e-mail communications, and cookies.
To provide you with timely, high-quality information, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your professional interests and experiences with our products or services. Providing us with this information is optional.
Personal data collected online may also be combined with information you provide to us through other sources such as product registration, call centers, or in conjunction with events such as trade shows, training seminars, and conferences. Information that you supply will relate to the relationship that 360-Access.com has with you or your organization.
A cookie doesn’t reveal personal information. A cookie can only contain the information that you supply. Cookies can’t read other data off your hard drive. The help feature on your browser should have information advising you how to set your browser to notify you before accepting a cookie or to how to disable cookies entirely. If you don’t accept cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of various features on our site such as membership only pages.
360-Access.com web sites may contain links to third-party web sites as a convenience for our users. The linked sites are not under 360-Access.com’s control. We cannot be responsible for these sites, their content, services, products, or privacy practices. Please read their privacy statements, since they may differ from 360-Access.com’s. This privacy statement applies only to information collected on 360-Access.com web sites.
360-Access.com is diligent about securely managing, transmitting, and using your information. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data. We employ the best available security technology, including the use of encryption and passwords. It is important to note, however, that internet transmission of data is not 100% secure. Despite the internet community’s best efforts, it is impossible to guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never defeat measures taken to prevent improper use of personal information. Internally, 360-Access.com limits access to your non-public information to only those administrators, technical staff, and other individuals who are responsible for any aspect of customer support and/or product and service development efforts. All such personnel have executed confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Creating a 360-Access.com user password is the equivalent of a key to your account. You are encouraged to use unique letters, numbers, and special characters when you obtain a 360-Access.com password. To maintain personal control over your 360-Access.com account, you should not share your password with others. You are responsible for the actions taken with your 360-Access.com account. Notify us immediately if you believe your password has been compromised and consider changing your password periodically to extend your protection.
360-Access.com Use of Information
- To understand your needs and create content that is relevant;
- To generate statistical studies;
- To conduct market research and planning by inviting you to participate in surveys;
- To notify anyone you refer to us about 360-Access.com services, information, or products when you request that 360-Access.com send such information to referrals;
- To improve services, information, and products;
- To help you complete a transaction, or provide services or customer support;
- To communicate back to you;
- To update you about services, information, and products;
- To personalize 360-Access.com for you;
- To notify you of any changes with 360-Access.com which may affect you;
- To allow you to purchase products, access services, or otherwise engage in activities you select, such as Online Surveys, Events, and News.
Your 360-Access.com Profiles
Your 360-Access.com profile is one collection point we use to manage your personal information. You can create, access, and update your profile information at any time by visiting (the registration links). Creating n 360-Access.com Profile enables you to:
- Specify your preferences related to 360-Access.com's communication with you via e-mail
- Gain access to restricted site content
- Access event calendars
- View webcasts and other online events
- Subscribe to future newsletters
- Receive e-mail alerts when key content goes live
- Auto-populate form fields with personal information when you make online transactions or complete event registration forms.
How Your Information is Shared
We will not sell, rent, or lease to others your personally identifiable information. We may share the personal data you provide with other 360-Access.com entities and/or business partners for purposes related to those described above. Internally, 360-Access.com limits access to your non-public information to only those administrators, technical staff, and other individuals who are responsible for any aspect of customer support and/or product and service development efforts. All such personnel have executed confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements. 360-Access.com reserves the right to disclose any and all pertinent information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.