Terms of Service
License to Use
This 360-Access.com Website (“Site”) and all of the materials available on the Site are the property of 360-Access.com and/or our customers, affiliates, or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. This Site is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium
(including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. Please note, 360-Access.com is NOT an ADA Compliance professional or a law firm. All site use is subject to our Disclaimer.
You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
License to 360-Access.com
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, documents, drawings, flowcharts, etc.) to us via the Site, you are representing: (1) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (2) that you are eighteen years of age or older.
Use of the Site
Most Site content is owned by 360-Access.com and the copyright notice appears on each page. This content and all intellectual property rights related to that content belong to 360-Access.com. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained in the Site, including any Site content. Some Site content is licensed from third parties. All such third party content and all intellectual property rights related to that content belong to the respective third parties. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained in the Site, including any Site content.
You are not authorized and may not reproduce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works with respect to the Site and the related intellectual property, and this Agreement does not grant you permission to do so.
You may not use any device, software, or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or denial-of-service attacks, intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on our site or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Site. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to "spam" or other such unsolicited mass emailing techniques.
Rights and Responsibilities of 360-Access.com Users or Other Posters of User Content
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content - writings, files, pictures, or any other work that you post or transmit using any 360-Access.com service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or advocates or encourages illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- that includes advertisements, spam, or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;